MY LANGUAGE PLEASE

Sunday, July 17, 2016

A POST FOR MY MINORITY READERS- THE SKY REALLY IS BLUE

If you have been failing to live  up to your expectations, is it possibly because you have let someone else define you?

The truth is, we are all from minority groups of some sort. 



That's me on the far right. Jesse paid us a visit in Tennessee
via the Photo Shop skills of Jay Crosby.

I am a White Anglo Saxon American. But, I am a King James Bible only Fundamental Christian. I am also a US Army Veteran. I am from Texas, California, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Kentucky, Michigan, Arizona, Kenya, Tanzania, and Ethiopia.

And, I speak Swahili, and the walls of my home are covered with gongs and trinkets from Africa. I suspect none of you reading here belong to a minority that small.

So, who defines me?

Homeland Security says I am a potential terrorist because I am a Veteran and I carry a Bible and study prophecy. Honest, HLS believes that.

The Young Turks roar and use the F word when they talk about my group.

Barak Obama wants my group to shut up about Jesus Christ, as if Jesus has also become a "potential terrorist."

So, will we go quiet, and stop talking out in the open, about what we love and why life is good for us?

Will we let the media, the neighbor, some racist, a school teacher, or the President define us?

Please watch this TED Talk:





So, if you let the mob define you, they will then define what the world can expect from you. And, that will not be much.

Will you let them get away with that?

Philippians 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Ah, so there is someone on my side.

Thank you, my Savior.






No comments:

Post a Comment